Friday, January 27, 2012

RTC - Las Vegas - Where to buy passes?

I've been on their website for 20 minutes, trying to figure out where I can buy a 3 day pass. Everything I've clicked on (through their map) shows either 5 day pass, or 30 day pass. Could anyone tell me where I could get a 3 day pass on the strip? It says you cant purchase one on the bus - but you could purchase a 24 hr pass. Anyone able to tell me if I can use a "Residential Pass" instead of a "Premium Pass" on the strip? Sooo confusing....RTC - Las Vegas - Where to buy passes?
Yes, you can buy a 3-Day Full Fare All Access Pass on the strip for $15.00. This is a new pass that was introduced this year. Here are places you can buy passes 1) Downtown Transportation Center 2) South Strip Transfer Terminal, 3) All the RTC vendor locations throughout Las Vegas 4) Most Albertsons grocery stores.

http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/cat.phpRTC - Las Vegas - Where to buy passes?
You don't state if you are a resident or a visitor. If you are a resident you can use a residential pass on the Fold or Deuce line, which is the strip line, without paying extra like you did before. They are the most confusing bus system in the US. Don't feel alone. I am always fighting with them on information. It says you can only buy 3 day passes at the TVM ( ticket vending machines) located around town. I believe there are three on the strip. One if front of MGM and another in front of Circus Circus. Not sure where the third one is. Again, not convenient at all for most visitors.RTC - Las Vegas - Where to buy passes?
they have the ticket machines at the busstop on the strip... you can get it there

No comments:

Post a Comment